NutterPhotog.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Last shoot with the D90...

...by itself!
I've jumped into the wonderful world of FX! I got myself a Nikon D700, I have been drooling over this camera body since it came out, and finally had the funds to get one. I'll now be operating with 2 cameras, my D90 and this beauty

My new baby

That brings me to the last shoot with the D90 as my only camera this past saturday. Meet Zach and Mary, they are getting married on July 4th this year and I'll be there documenting the day. We got together and took some engagement portraits, after driving around trying to find the right place we finally stumbled on a little wooded area in east Austin. The shoot was a blast, they ended it with a water fight, here are some of my favorites.


No comments:

My photo
Austin, TX
Photographer, Computer Geek, Straight Edge, and Taco Lover. I Photograph live music and people, this blog is where I will showcase all of my recent work. Contact me if your interested in my services, or if you just wanna say "Yo!". Just about all of the photographs you see here are available as prints, click where it says "buy prints"

archive