NutterPhotog.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Catch up

So, I've been without internet the past week, but it's back! so now I can get this blog updated and hopefully keep it that way. I have recently signed up with PhotoShelter to store all of my photos from now on. I'll still be using my flickr account, but only a select few will make it on there. The rest will be on photoshelter, with PS I can sell prints and stock directly from there, as well handle how I get the final product to clients a bit more professionally. I'm looking forward to trying this out, and hope it works out well. So buy a print or two!
I also get this nice little slideshow to use, this one is featuring some friends of mine in the band Pack of Wolves. I've done some promotional material for them in the past, and this past week I went to one of there shows at Red Seven and got some nice pictures.

Pack of Wolves - Images by Tyler Nutter

Thats about it for now, LOST comes on tomorrow, and I'm trying to figure out a way to fund a Nikon D700.

No comments:

My photo
Austin, TX
Photographer, Computer Geek, Straight Edge, and Taco Lover. I Photograph live music and people, this blog is where I will showcase all of my recent work. Contact me if your interested in my services, or if you just wanna say "Yo!". Just about all of the photographs you see here are available as prints, click where it says "buy prints"

archive