NutterPhotog.com

Friday, March 6, 2009

Western Ghost House

I did a little photo shoot for a local band tonight, Western Ghost House. I’ve been friends with the drummer for a while now, in fact we both grew up in the same town, Odessa. Oh how I don’t miss that place one bit, Austin is so much better in every way. The shoot was short and simple, just too a little walk down the town lake walking trail till we found a nice place that was both dark and had a good amount of trees overhanging the walkway. Setup the lights and shot away, then we were done. nothing exciting to talk about.
Take a look at the pictures from the shoot below, then when your done take a listen to Western Ghost House.



No comments:

My photo
Austin, TX
Photographer, Computer Geek, Straight Edge, and Taco Lover. I Photograph live music and people, this blog is where I will showcase all of my recent work. Contact me if your interested in my services, or if you just wanna say "Yo!". Just about all of the photographs you see here are available as prints, click where it says "buy prints"

archive