NutterPhotog.com

Monday, March 2, 2009

Three Rad Kids

This past weekend I loaded up my bag and went down to auditorium shores to take some photos of some kids, with no ideas of what to do, and not knowing what to expect out of these kids. I got there and right off the bat they seemed stoked and started running up and down this big hill. They ran up and down as well as rolled down it quite a bit, then played in some water even though the wind was pretty cold. At the end of the hour I had a ton of rad pictures, and a few worn out kids. I have to thank the kid’s mother Terri for asking me to shoot her wild kids, it really was a blast.



No comments:

My photo
Austin, TX
Photographer, Computer Geek, Straight Edge, and Taco Lover. I Photograph live music and people, this blog is where I will showcase all of my recent work. Contact me if your interested in my services, or if you just wanna say "Yo!". Just about all of the photographs you see here are available as prints, click where it says "buy prints"

archive