NutterPhotog.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

Changes..... once again

Recently I had the chance to sit in on a demo of Softpress Freeway Pro web design software. Since then I've been dabbling around with it and found how truly awesome it is, and now I'm in the process of re-creating my web portfolio with it. For now I have created a template for Blogger with it and will be using this from now on, again. So change the RSS feeds if your that type again back to this one.

I'm also in the process of finishing going through all 4,000 or so photos I took over the past week at SXSW. They will be posted up on my Flickr here. So expect a write up soon hopefully with a run down of the shows I saw. Rolling Stone already ran across one of my pictures from a Circle Jerks show and it has been posted on there website with a nice assortment of SXSW pictures, check it out here!
In other news I'm moving into a duplex the first of April, then 2 days later going to Seattle, WA for a week! definitely stoked and lots of pictures hopefully will come out of the trip.

No comments:

My photo
Austin, TX
Photographer, Computer Geek, Straight Edge, and Taco Lover. I Photograph live music and people, this blog is where I will showcase all of my recent work. Contact me if your interested in my services, or if you just wanna say "Yo!". Just about all of the photographs you see here are available as prints, click where it says "buy prints"

archive