NutterPhotog.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

New rev of the site is complete

Just put the finishing touches on the site, and it's now live! NutterPhotog.com
The past few days have been spent packing all my belongings and getting ready to move this wednesday. I'm super stoked on the new place. I'll be moving from way up north Austin, all the way down to South Austin right off Lamar. The location alone is going to be worth the move, although were getting into a rad duplex. There also is going to be room to setup a studio when needed, now I just need to get ahold of some seamless paper and tile board. I'll also be living with this little guy, as my roommate just got ahold of him!

No comments:

My photo
Austin, TX
Photographer, Computer Geek, Straight Edge, and Taco Lover. I Photograph live music and people, this blog is where I will showcase all of my recent work. Contact me if your interested in my services, or if you just wanna say "Yo!". Just about all of the photographs you see here are available as prints, click where it says "buy prints"

archive