NutterPhotog.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Agnostic Front

Agnostic Front played last night at Red 7 along with Condemned Unit, Bitter End, and Mongoloids. Red 7 recently remodeled the entire venue, right when you walk in off the street is a patio area setup with some booths, then you get into the lounge area where you’ll find some arcade games, air hockey, and pool tables, along with the bar. Then outside is where the shows will take place on the new stage out back, same stage just bigger without the pole down the middle. The venue was packed and the show was great, the newly remodeled stage gave way for some decent spots to get some pictures, I only hope that the lighting will change soon.

The show was great, Condemned Unit brought a bunch of pool toys, stuffed animals, and silly string, which all together was pretty hilarious. Bitter End was awesome as usual, Daniel Rosen busted his knee the night before at the Agnostic Front show in San Antonio so he was hobbling around on crutches and holding himself up on a mic stand, haha. Mongoloids were great, I’ve seen them a handful of times and they definitely sounded the best this time around. Finally... Agnostic Front, New York Hardcore Legends, Such a great thing to see and take pictures of. I’m really not much for words so just check out the pictures below:

Condemned Unit


Bitter End


Mongoloids


Agnostic Front

No comments:

My photo
Austin, TX
Photographer, Computer Geek, Straight Edge, and Taco Lover. I Photograph live music and people, this blog is where I will showcase all of my recent work. Contact me if your interested in my services, or if you just wanna say "Yo!". Just about all of the photographs you see here are available as prints, click where it says "buy prints"

archive