NutterPhotog.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blood Engine

I’ve been in contact with this band for a few months, them wanting me to shoot them, but something always came up and it didn’t work out. But this past friday I finally was able to make it to New Braunfels to shoot them. While this isn’t quite the type of music I enjoy, I must say they put on a great show, and the kids there definitely loved them. The show was in a bar/venue called Thirstys, small floor stage, looked like a place for square dancing, haha. Full of cigarette smoke and young kids, everyone pilled on the dance floor right up to the ridiculous looking security guard (see below) and up against the band. There was a good amount of room behind the band to move around, so I tried out some new lighting that came out well. I also found this flash viewer for flickr, so heres some shots from the show.

No comments:

My photo
Austin, TX
Photographer, Computer Geek, Straight Edge, and Taco Lover. I Photograph live music and people, this blog is where I will showcase all of my recent work. Contact me if your interested in my services, or if you just wanna say "Yo!". Just about all of the photographs you see here are available as prints, click where it says "buy prints"

archive