NutterPhotog.com

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chaos in Tejas

This weekend was Chaos in Tejas here in Austin, punk bands from all over the world and crust punks from all over come to town for the weekend. I teamed up with The Austinist and shot a couple of shows for them, which I must thank for having me. I really dont have much else to say, so here are the pictures.

Thursday, I got off work late and caught a few of my favorite bands: Trash Talk, Annihilation Time, and Cro-Mags. I also remembered how much I dislike the outside stage of emos, terrible lighting.







Friday/Saturday (in the morning) I stayed up until 3AM and took off down to the Lamar pedestrian bridge for a after party show of Career Suicide, and SKITKIDS, the bridge shook as usual and kids got rowdy.





Saturday I slept most of the day after getting home about 5 that morning, then proceeded to be lazy on the couch until about midnight. I went down to Red7 to catch The Business.



As usual, these are all available for prints right here

1 comment:

Rookie Soldier said...

Is that gJared in the Cro-Mags pics?

xCDx

My photo
Austin, TX
Photographer, Computer Geek, Straight Edge, and Taco Lover. I Photograph live music and people, this blog is where I will showcase all of my recent work. Contact me if your interested in my services, or if you just wanna say "Yo!". Just about all of the photographs you see here are available as prints, click where it says "buy prints"

archive