NutterPhotog.com

Friday, April 17, 2009

back to normal, right?

Well I've been back from a vacation up near Seattle Washington for a week now and things are finally starting to calm down. I shot a lot of pictures while I was up there and had a blast. I even made my own light stand out of some big sticks I found in the woods and did some portraits of my cousin and his family, more on that later. I also had/have a few promo shoots with some local bands this week which one is already done and came out great, I'll post some stuff on that here shortly. But now it's time for food, I just wanted to see if this thing was still here. 

Seattle Public Library
Seattle public library

No comments:

My photo
Austin, TX
Photographer, Computer Geek, Straight Edge, and Taco Lover. I Photograph live music and people, this blog is where I will showcase all of my recent work. Contact me if your interested in my services, or if you just wanna say "Yo!". Just about all of the photographs you see here are available as prints, click where it says "buy prints"

archive